This Jamaican Carrot Cake Recipe is said to be spicy (as in flavourful, not hot), sweet, and easy to make!
With the warm aromas of the mixture of the cinnamon, the mixed spice, the vanilla, the nutmeg and the brown sugar, the lowly carrot becomes the central ingredient in this crowd-pleasing dessert.
Carrot cake can be eaten with vanilla ice-cream (or any other flavour you desire) and you can even drink a sparkling grape wine or a tingly white wine while you eat it.
It will compliment the flavours.
As noted before, this is a VERY easy to follow recipe. Just make an attempt at this carrot cake recipe and see what your outcome will be.
It will have your taste buds going wild.
Without further delay, here is the:
1. Combine shredded raw carrot and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
2. Add beaten eggs, then oil and vanilla and mix well.
3. Combine and sift together the flour, the cinnamon, the other spices, along with the nutmeg, the mixed spice, the baking soda and the salt.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredient combination to the wet mixture and mix until completely combined.
5. Pour batter into greased baking container and bake for about 40 minutes at 350F or until you stick a knife in the center and it comes up dry.
Take this Jamaica Carrot Cake Recipe for a try it and let me know what you think and how it turned out! This cake is a great dessert to have in your home to be eaten at anytime by anyone.
Apr 26, 17 04:59 PM
Jamaica is an island found in the Greater Antilles of the Caribbean with a rich culture in music, dance, food etc. Come learn more about this little island paradise!!
Feb 24, 16 04:49 PM
Get in touch with Ricardo, owner of Jamaica-Land-We-Love.com and leave comments or ask questions as you wish.
Nov 18, 15 04:33 PM
Jamaica Land We Love Amazon Store has only things relating to Jamaica and things Jamaican.