This Jamaican Carrot Cake Recipe is said to be spicy (as in flavourful, not hot), sweet, and easy to make!
With the warm aromas of the mixture of the cinnamon, the mixed spice, the vanilla, the nutmeg and the brown sugar, the lowly carrot becomes the central ingredient in this crowd-pleasing dessert.
Carrot cake can be eaten with vanilla ice-cream (or any other flavour you desire) and you can even drink a sparkling grape wine or a tingly white wine while you eat it.
It will compliment the flavours.
As noted before, this is a VERY easy to follow recipe. Just make an attempt at this carrot cake recipe and see what your outcome will be.
It will have your taste buds going wild.
Without further delay, here is the:
1. Combine shredded raw carrot and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
2. Add beaten eggs, then oil and vanilla and mix well.
3. Combine and sift together the flour, the cinnamon, the other spices, along with the nutmeg, the mixed spice, the baking soda and the salt.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredient combination to the wet mixture and mix until completely combined.
5. Pour batter into greased baking container and bake for about 40 minutes at 350F or until you stick a knife in the center and it comes up dry.
Take this Jamaica Carrot Cake Recipe for a try it and let me know what you think and how it turned out! This cake is a great dessert to have in your home to be eaten at anytime by anyone.
Jun 12, 18 02:06 PM
This Jamaican Mango Smoothie recipe can be used to make a refreshing Jamaican beverage that will tantalize your taste buds and keep you cool all at the same time.
May 12, 17 06:57 PM
Jamaican music has evolved in such a dynamic way that we have to endorse what the legend Bob Marley said...When it hits you, you feel no pain...
May 12, 17 06:19 PM
Jamaican dancehall music was developed in the 1980's and is the pinnacle of the music industry we are now experiencing with constant changes in sound derived from earlier genres.