This Jamaican Peanut Punch Recipe is so easy to follow you will have a great tasting, creamy, stout-like drink in less than 30 minutes.
This is yet another one of the wide array of Jamaican Beverages to choose from.
Peanut Punch is a popular energy drink in Jamaica. It is said to be high in protein and is used by many athletes and body builders as a supplement to their diets.
It is regarded by many Jamaicans as an aphrodisiac - which is a food, drink, or other thing that stimulates sexual desire.
Peanut punch is commonly sold by street vendors who may use various, so-called “secret” ingredients to stake their claim of having the best peanut punch on the market.
An example of this said ingredient would be the one and only Jamaican Irish Moss.
Here are TEN (10) benefits of peanuts:
1. Helps Promote Fertility (Folate)
2. Aids in Blood Sugar Regulation (Manganese)
3. Helps Prevent Gallstones
4. Helps Fight Depression (Tryptophan)
5. Boosts Memory Power (Vitamin B3)
6. Helps Lower Cholesterol Levels (Copper)
7. Lowers Risk of Heart Disease
8. Protects Against Age-related Cognitive Decline (Vitamin B2)
9 Cancer Protection
10. Lowers Risk of Weight Gain
Read more at - http://health.wikinut.com/10-Health-Benefits-of-Peanuts/fhnw2.c./
This particular peanut punch recipe combines most of the popularly used ingredients.
1. Put the Shelled Peanuts or Peanut Butter in an blender.
2. Pour half the water in the blender and start to blend.
3. Gradually pour the rest of the water while blending the peanuts.
4. Blend thoroughly until mixture is liquified.
5. Slowly Strain the mixture in a jug through a strainer or sieve. Be sure to pour in a little at a time so as not to have an overflow.
6. Add Condensed Milk, Vanilla Essence, Nutmeg, Cinnamon and Honey to taste.
7. Mix well.
Makes four servings
Be sure to give this Jamaican Peanut Punch Recipe a try and see if you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it the first time.
Share it with family members and friends AFTER you have tried it and love it.
Leave a comment below as to how it worked out for you!
Jun 12, 18 02:06 PM
This Jamaican Mango Smoothie recipe can be used to make a refreshing Jamaican beverage that will tantalize your taste buds and keep you cool all at the same time.
May 12, 17 06:57 PM
Jamaican music has evolved in such a dynamic way that we have to endorse what the legend Bob Marley said...When it hits you, you feel no pain...
May 12, 17 06:19 PM
Jamaican dancehall music was developed in the 1980's and is the pinnacle of the music industry we are now experiencing with constant changes in sound derived from earlier genres.