This Jamaican Peanut Punch Recipe is so easy to follow you will have a great tasting, creamy, stout-like drink in less than 30 minutes.
This is yet another one of the wide array of Jamaican Beverages to choose from.
Peanut Punch is a popular energy drink in Jamaica. It is said to be high in protein and is used by many athletes and body builders as a supplement to their diets.
It is regarded by many Jamaicans as an aphrodisiac - which is a food, drink, or other thing that stimulates sexual desire.
Peanut punch is commonly sold by street vendors who may use various, so-called “secret” ingredients to stake their claim of having the best peanut punch on the market.
An example of this said ingredient would be the one and only Jamaican Irish Moss.
Here are TEN (10) benefits of peanuts:
1. Helps Promote Fertility (Folate)
2. Aids in Blood Sugar Regulation (Manganese)
3. Helps Prevent Gallstones
4. Helps Fight Depression (Tryptophan)
5. Boosts Memory Power (Vitamin B3)
6. Helps Lower Cholesterol Levels (Copper)
7. Lowers Risk of Heart Disease
8. Protects Against Age-related Cognitive Decline (Vitamin B2)
9 Cancer Protection
10. Lowers Risk of Weight Gain
Read more at - http://health.wikinut.com/10-Health-Benefits-of-Peanuts/fhnw2.c./
This particular peanut punch recipe combines most of the popularly used ingredients.
1. Put the Shelled Peanuts or Peanut Butter in an blender.
2. Pour half the water in the blender and start to blend.
3. Gradually pour the rest of the water while blending the peanuts.
4. Blend thoroughly until mixture is liquified.
5. Slowly Strain the mixture in a jug through a strainer or sieve. Be sure to pour in a little at a time so as not to have an overflow.
6. Add Condensed Milk, Vanilla Essence, Nutmeg, Cinnamon and Honey to taste.
7. Mix well.
Makes four servings
Be sure to give this Jamaican Peanut Punch Recipe a try and see if you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it the first time.
Share it with family members and friends AFTER you have tried it and love it.
Leave a comment below as to how it worked out for you!
Jan 13, 20 10:59 AM
Public holidays in Jamaica 2020. Here is a list of the dates of holidays in Jamaica for the year 2020
Aug 08, 19 01:41 PM
Car dealerships in Jamaica are now more prevalent than in earlier years. You can find a dealership in every parish that boasts modern models. Check this list.
Jan 10, 19 11:45 PM
Jamaica is an island found in the Greater Antilles of the Caribbean with a rich culture in music, dance, food etc. Come learn more about this little island paradise!!