The Jamaican Guinness Stout Punch recipe is very similar to that of the Jamaican Irish Moss Recipe.
Just like the Irish Moss, the Guinness stout was introduced to Jamaica via the Irish.
Also like the Irish Moss drink, the Jamaican Guinness Stout Punch is a notorious drink among men (and some women too) who seek “vigor”. It is believed “to put lead in your pencil “, “put it back” and boost energy that will lead to an increased libido. Yes, it's like a Jamaican version of a sex drive tonic.
Some people even combine it with the peanut punch to get a richer, smoother, creamier texture and additional protein to help enhance the "sex-drive"
Just ONE taste of this incredible recipe and you will ALWAYS want more.
It is smooth, rich in flavour and has a whole lot of nutrients that are great for enhancing strength and stamina for ANY type of hard work you are about to accomplish or just completed.
Here are THREE (3) simple Guinness FACTS:
1. Guinness is the perfect diet drink. A pint of the good stuff contains only 198 calories. That’s less than most light beers, wine, orange juice or even low fat milk.
2. Guinness does not contain oatmeal, contrary to a popular myth. This wonderful stuff is made of roasted malted barley, hops, yeast, and water. Also it’s not black. It actually a very nice dark ruby red.
3. The famous advertisement slogan "Guinness is Good For You" is still used around the world. Though Guinness has now officially on the record as denying this claim some research does support that Guinness is good for your heart.
Read more at http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/top-10-guinness-facts-103520349-237717741.html#ixzz30IjAQ0cE
Now, without further ado, I present to you...
1. Break and beat the raw egg in a bowl
2. Place the Guinness stout, raw egg and condense milk in a blender.
3. Mix the ingredients in the blender
4. Pour the drink into a covered drink jug
5. Add Cinnamon and Nutmeg and stir lightly.
6. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
Now, take this Jamaican Guinness Stout Punch Recipe and do as you please with it and see for yourself that it is really a life-saver and stamina-enhancer Jamaican beverage.
Please drink in moderation as nobody NEEDS too much stamina or vigor, :-)
After you have tried it, please feel free to share the recipe with your family and friends at home and away.
Leave a comment below as to how it worked out for you!
Jan 13, 20 10:59 AM
Public holidays in Jamaica 2020. Here is a list of the dates of holidays in Jamaica for the year 2020
Aug 08, 19 01:41 PM
Car dealerships in Jamaica are now more prevalent than in earlier years. You can find a dealership in every parish that boasts modern models. Check this list.
Jan 10, 19 11:45 PM
Jamaica is an island found in the Greater Antilles of the Caribbean with a rich culture in music, dance, food etc. Come learn more about this little island paradise!!